Manitoba Autopac Issued Rebate Cheques For 20092010 Am I Required To Turn Over T

2011-05-13   minute read

Hello, Yes your MPI rebate should be submitted to the Trustee for consideration in your bankruptcy estate. If your spouse is not bankrupt, she would retain her rebate barring any circumstances we don't know about. Brad Milne, CIRP Trustee in Bankruptcy    

Consultation icon