I Am Living Common Law With A Person Who Is Bankrupt And Pays Surplus Income Amounts Each Month. I Am Not Bankrupt. Does the Bankrupt Also Have to Include EI Payments I Receive and/or My Student Loan or MPI Rebate Cheque As Part of His Income?

2011-05-16   minute read

Bradley Milne


The monthly income and expense form is to be used to document household income and expenses.


Any money coming in and going out should be documented.  Keep in mind that the surplus income calculation is based on the percentage of household income accounted for by your spouse ( as well as number of people in the household).

Consultation icon