Exempt Vehicle In Saskatchewan

2008-09-29   minute read

Hello, A vehicle is exempt in Saskatchewan if it is required for your "job, business, calling or profession". Accordingly, if you live next door to where you work, or are retired or unemployed your vehicle may not be exempt, whereas if you are a travelling salesperson it clearly is exempt. I would have to know more of your personal situation before I could comment on whether your specific vehicle is exempt, or not. However, even if a vehicle is not exempt, you may be able to "buy it back" as part of the fees you would otherwise be paying. Please give me a call at 306-790-7904  (or call our toll free number 310-9700 and ask to be put through to me, or one of our team) so we  can discuss your particular situation. Ian Schofield MNP Regina

Consultation icon