Bankruptcy And Collection Of Accounts Receivables

2009-10-23   minute read

Your concern is not uncommon.  If you have to file for personal bankruptcy, you could make arrangements with your Trustee to collect your accounts in the normal course of doing your business, then forward the funds to your Trustee upon receipt.  The Trustee will only contact your customers if an account is delinquent and refuses to pay their obligations.

Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Trustees at an office nearest to you to review your financial affairs and to discuss your options.

Person typing on a laptop
Consultation icon