More often than not, it will be possible to calculate the estimated Dividend, once the Trustee receives the Proof of Claims from the creditors.

But it is not uncommon that based on the amounts owed to secured creditors/crown, no Dividend will be paid to the unsecured creditors.

If you have a specific entity that you need to inquire about, please click here to access our public files.

In order to receive a Dividend, you need to fill out a Proof of Claim. You can click here to see how to fill it out.

Also, make sure you send along with you Proof of Claim, a Statement of Account AND/OR the invoice that remains unpaid.

You must send your proof of claim by :

It could be for various reasons ranging from a simple data entry error because your invoice was not processed on time.

In any case, please click here to access our public files and contact the appropriate person so they can add you to the distribution list and send you any relevant information.

MNP Debt Blog



WEBINAR: MNP’s 2020 Agricultural Industry Outlook
Federal Financial Support for Businesses
Status of Agriculture Industry in Canada
John Haralovich
Your Corporate Financial Health and the COVID-19 Crisis

view all